12 September 2006

This Night

Recently I feel useless
I don’t know why.
It seems like I want to prove my existence
but I’m afraid of that.
The countdown to tomorrow haunting me
does u feel the same way before?

It feels like something wrong with my body,
but I know the wrong one is my mind.
It’s a contradiction in me;
I need somebody to comfort me while I really need in solitude.
I need to runaway but I’m also waiting for that moment.
And this quote always bang my head, maybe it sound harsh but....

"Even if tomorrow I’m going to die, I wouldn't stop running this night"

I forgot who say it,
but in recent few days I always remember those words,
and it's like a cold wind in my neck.
Keep me awake and not give up, while it also made me afraid of tomorrow.

Already morning now,
I think I got to go home and pray to God,
hoping that my life run smoother.
Wish me luck because life is always a point of no return.

"The warmth of this morning sun, bathe me with your light
The chill breeze this morning wind, blow your breath gently
And those green-green grass, stand up steady and peacefully
Good morning my love, good morning"

No comments:

Post a Comment